Blogathon 2010 starts in less than 2 hours!→ 11am pacific (2pm eastern) on Saturday November 13 – today!
Here is a quick round up of who’s blogging and for what cause(s). Be sure to blog hop and say hi – everyone will be up. 😉
4 of us are blogging for 4 Paws for Ability in honor of Bradyn Ferguson:
- I will be blogging here
- DrV will be blogging at pawcurious
- Dr. Shawn Finch will be blogging at Riley and James
- Michelle Maskaly will be blogging at My Tail Hurts from Wagging So Much
And check out these great causes that these 4 bloggers are blogging for!
- Jen Cleere will be blogging at Fetching Tags blogging for 4 Paws for Ability in honor of Natalie Morgan
- Drs. Laci and Jed will be blogging at VetLive.com for National Mill Dog Rescue
- BZTAT/Vicki Boatright will be painting, so you can follow her paintings in progress on Twitter (#bztatptg) and on Facebook. She is painting for The Healing Paws Dialog (hospital art program) and A New Leash On Life
- Felissa, Davinia and Indiana will be blogging at Two Little Cavaliers for Boggs Mountain Humane Shelter