Sad lesson about antifreeze toxicity

      No Comments on Sad lesson about antifreeze toxicity
From my Veterinary Medicine blog @ About.com – Wednesday April 28, 2010

Radiator Antifreeze by evelynishere on FlickrMost people are aware that antifreeze is toxic to animals and humans. While cars and garage or parking lot spills are the most common source of antifreeze, boats, “winterized” cabins, and similar situations must also be remembered with pets are around.

This forum post sadly illustrates this point.

ForRiley writes: “Last week we lost our beloved puppy, Riley, to antifreeze poisoning. The source of the antifreeze was a portable basketball hoop  in our driveway.

Continue reading…